TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Create offers to either buy or sell bitcoins
- Buy bitcoins.
- Sell bitcoins.
- Transfer bitcoin to other members outside the website.
- Send and receive bitcoins.
- Store bitcoins.
By registering with us through the website, an account will be created for your use on the website and you will be provided with required Account Information to enable your access to the account. In order to access any services, you must activate your account by following the identity verification process as you agree to provide company with current, accurate, and complete information about yourself, and to keep such information updated. Failure to complete the user account activation process as per the specified process will entitle the company to terminate the said user account.
You further agree that you will not use any Account other than your own, or access the account of any other member at any time, or assist others in obtaining unauthorized access.
Any attempt to do so or to assist others (members or otherwise), or the distribution of instructions, software or tools for that purpose, will result in the Accounts of such Members being terminated, in addition to ipaytoken, at its sole discretion, initiating any civil or criminal legal action against you and such others.
You are also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, you must always treat account Information including your password, safeguarding your own bitcoin, and transactions that are posted to your account as confidential and must not disclose it to any third party. If there is suspicious activity related to your account, we may, but are not obligated, to request additional information from you, including authenticating documents, and to freeze any transactions pending our review. You are obligated to comply with these security requests, otherwise ipaytoken, at its sole discretion, may choose to terminate your account.
To comply with KYC recommendations, we require our clients to verify their identity by providing any scanned copies of the following documents.
ipaytoken may use your personal information and the company shall be free to transfer/ disclose any information shared by you with the company, to a related party or to an affiliate or to any entity providing services to the company. We may also transfer your information during sale of assets or business to another company.
- Driving License
- Government issued ID card
- To identify you
- To process transactions.
- To send periodic emails with updates, promotions, company news, and notices regarding changes to policies.
- Customize, measure, and improve ipaytoken Service and the content and layout of our website and applications.
- To analyze use of the website.
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
It is your responsibility to determine, collect, report, and submit any taxes applicable to the payments you make or receive in connection with the use of the Website and the Service to the appropriate tax authority. ipaytoken is not responsible for determining whether taxes apply to your transaction, or for collecting, reporting or remitting any taxes arising from any transaction.
The use of the Website and the Service may entail the following risks:
Bitcoin transactions are technically irreversible. If you deactivate or delete your own wallet, you lose your bitcoin in it and the same cannot be restored. The bitcoin wallet address provided to you by ipaytoken is only a way for you to deposit and receive bitcoin into your ipaytoken wallet. Outgoing transactions from these bitcoin wallet addresses will not be related to you or to your ipaytoken account. When you send out bitcoin from ipaytoken wallet to other bitcoin address, the “From” address for such transaction will be a temporary address and it won’t be same as the bitcoin wallet address provided to you. If there are any chances of reversals or pay-back for a bitcoin transaction you initiated from ipaytoken, it will be your responsibility to explicitly provide your bitcoin address provided by ipaytoken to receive such bitcoin payment. Any bitcoin that is not sent to your ipaytoken provided wallet address cannot be claimed to be from you.
The value of bitcoin is very volatile on a minute to minute basis. The price of Bitcoin is not set or regulated by any central or governmental authorities. There is an inherent risk that losses will occur as a result of buying, selling or trading in bitcoin and you may sustain a total loss of your Funds.
Bitcoins are not backed by a central bank or any other financial regulator or commodities and unregulated worldwide system of value transfer between individuals.
Limitations on access of ipaytoken services
- ipaytoken offers a platform for trading in Bitcoin. The service operated by the platform allows buyers and sellers, to buy and sell bitcoins. We facilitates the trading in Bitcoin by users on the ipaytoken platform, and does not engage in such trading itself, or buy or sell any Bitcoin for its own account or for its own benefit. ipaytoken has no control over the market volatility of Bitcoin.
- ipaytoken does not provide any warranty of any kind, We do not guarantee that your use of the website, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Site without notice.
- It is possible that the laws in the country where the user resides do not allow the usage of an online tool with the characteristics of digital currency or any of its features. We do not encourage the violation of any laws and cannot be held responsible for violation of such laws. It is your responsibility to follow the laws of your country of residence and/or country from which you access this Website and the Service.
Limited Right of Use
All materials on this website are the property of the company and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws.
The trademarks, service marks, and logos of ipaytoken and others used in this website are the property of the company and their respective owners. The software, data, images, graphics, graphs, text, charts, prices, trades, video and audio used on this website belong to company. The use of any such materials on any other website or networked computer environment for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. Any such unauthorized use may violate copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil legal actions and penalties.
You may terminate this agreement with Company, and close your account at any time, following settlement of any pending transactions.
Notwithstanding the above, we may, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate accounts of members for any reason, including without limitation
(1) Attempts to gain unauthorized access to the website or another member’s account or providing assistance to others’ attempting to do so.
(2) Overcoming software security features limiting use of or protecting any content.
(3) Usage of the service to perform illegal activities such as money laundering, illegal gambling operations, financing terrorism, or other criminal activities.
(5) Failure to pay or fraudulent payment for transactions.
(6) Unexpected operational difficulties.
(7) Upon the request of law enforcement or other government agencies, if deemed to be legitimate and compelling by ipaytoken, acting in its sole discretion.
We also reserve the right to cancel unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a period of 6 months or more, and/or to modify or discontinue our website or service. Members agree that ipaytoken will not be liable to them or to any third party for termination of their account or access to the website.
JURISDICTION, TERRITORIAL LIMITATIONS & SEVERABILITY
These Terms and your use of the Website and Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with United States Law. Any dispute arising in connection with these Terms or your use of the Website or Services will be resolved exclusively in the courts of the United States. Nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to affect your statutory rights under United States law
If any part of these Terms is held by any court of United States to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity or enforceability of the other sections of these terms and conditions shall not be affected. Any headings contained in these Terms are for informational purposes only and are not enforceable provisions of these Terms
Modification of Terms
If by reason of any Force Majeure Event, either you or ipaytoken is delayed or prevented from complying with any of these Terms, then such delay or non-compliance shall not be deemed to be a breach of these Terms and no loss or damage shall be claimed by you or ipaytoken by reason thereof.